If your teeth have recently lost their shine, it might be time to invest in teeth whitening treatment. Teeth whitening is a simple, non-invasive, and easy procedure that can be performed on a quick visit to our Prescott Valley dentists.
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that consists of using special bleaching gel to whiten the teeth. The bleaching gel helps with the removal of stains from the tooth enamel, thus restoring the shine and color needed in a radiant smile.
Types of Teeth Whitening
At Larson Dental we offer both in-office whitening and take-home whitening solutions to help you reach your goals of a brighter smile. In fact, professional whitening methods are able to get you the best results possible by using high-concentration bleaching gels that are not available over the counter.
- In-Office Whitening: Our in-office whitening treatment is the most powerful solution and will give you results immediately. The treatment consists of our Prescott Valley dentists applying a professional-strength hydrogen peroxide gel on the teeth, leaving it on for about an hour. Once treatment is complete, you’ll leave our office with a bright, stunning smile.
- Take-Home Whitening: Another effective method of bleaching is the take-home whitening treatment. In order to provide maximum results, our Prescott Valley dentists will create a mold of your teeth as well as customize two flexible mouth trays for you to use during treatment. You’ll be advised to fill the trays with whitening gel and wear for about an hour at a time for best results.
When To Consider Teeth Whitening
If you’ve recently noticed some discoloration in your smile, teeth whitening can help restore the shine to your smile. Dull and yellow teeth can make people feel uncomfortable and affect self-confidence to smile. This insecurity can take its toll on individuals and make them feel unable to smile freely.
Other reasons for whitening your teeth include:
- Yellow or brown stained teeth
- Stained teeth due to medications
- Normal wear of the outer tooth layer
Consulting your Prescott Valley dentists about teeth whitening procedures can help you determine which option is best for your smile. We’re here to help you reach your cosmetic goals.