Dr. Kelly Larson and Dr. Seth Larson specialize in healthy smiles. We offer a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about some of our leading services or select the links below for educational videos.
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to get the smile you've always wanted
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sedation Dentistry, to help with dental anxiety
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost. We are excited to offer the latest in full mouth implant restorations, including CONUS and All on 4. Teeth in a day can quickly restore a happy and healthy smile.
- About Dental Implants
- Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Treatment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Visit our Implant Specific Website
Emergency appointments are always welcome. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. However, if you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. Please call our office for assistance. We will help you to smile again!
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth. At the end of your visit you will meet with our financial coordinator to assist you with treatment fees and our many payment options.
Lasers have multiple uses in dentistry. Using a laser to assist with regular cleanings is a painless and inexpensive way to arrest the progression of gum disease and improve your oral health. Laser therapy can also be used during deep cleanings to speed healing and decrease postoperative discomfort. We have repeatedly seen fantastic results that have left our patients feeling happier and healthier. Lasers can even be used to painlessly treat pain oral sores and speed the healing process. Lasers can also be used as a replacement for many traditional surgical techniques.
You can have a new smile with all-porcelain crowns. Whether your teeth are crooked, decayed or badly stained, porcelain crowns or veneers will give you the smile of your dreams. Crowns are used to replace the broken down tooth surface that is used for chewing. When the tooth structure will not support another filling a crown is necessary. Usually a crown build up is necessary as the foundation needed for the crown preparation.
Tooth-colored fillings that are light cured to match your teeth. We do not offer amalgam (metal) fillings.
We perform root canals on all teeth. If a specialist is needed we will refer you to them and be happy to assist you with making that appointment.
Periodontal treatment is needed when either gum disease or periodontal disease is present. If mild gum disease is present two deep cleanings should assist the gum tissue in responding favorably. However, if there is moderate to severe gum disease a periodontal treatment will be necessary to rid the mouth of the bacteria and infection. Scaling and Root Planning (requires anesthetic) would be the treatment most likely recommended. In some cases we would involve a specialist and they will care for your periodontal needs.
Whether you are an athlete or casual sports participant, you should wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth.
If you grind your teeth while you sleep, a night guard will help reduce symptoms of TMJ. We custom make night guards in both soft and hard materials. In more painful and troublesome TMJ symptoms other oral appliances are used. In extreme cases a specialist would be needed.
We offer multiple aids for a variety of patient concerns. Some of those aids are:
- Specialty pillows for soothing relaxing comfort.
- Oral sedation for anxiety control.
- Nitrous Oxide for anxiety control.
- Movies on our DVD monitor in rooms
- Bottled water.
- Easy wheelchair access.
- Handicap bathroom and parking space.
- Personalized compassionte care.